OMAHA PROJECT MANAGER
do you love the intricate puzzle that is space planning?
ARE YOU AN OVER-ACHIEVER WHO GETS EXCITED ABOUT DIVING INTO THE DETAILS?
The Omaha Project Manager is a position that requires intense organization and focus on the details. Responsible for everything from developing designs and specifying furniture to tracking shipments and overseeing installation, Project Managers must be tenacious, have a love for furniture, and be excellent independent problem solvers.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- 0-5 Years Industry Experience
- Experience with 3D Modeling Programs (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to Manage Multiple Aspects of Various Projects at the Same Time, with Focus and Accuracy