KC A&D PROJECT LEAD
Do you love the Kansas City architecture and design community?
do you enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest workplace trends and research?
The Kansas City A&D Project Lead is an energetic position which focuses on developing and maintaining relationships with architects and designers in the Kansas City Metro, anticipating their needs and providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to create impactful workspaces that meet project goals and support their client's culture. We are looking for a self-motivated person who loves meeting and getting to know new people and is passionate about beautiful, functional, and inspiring workplace design.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree - Preferably in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- 0-3 Years Industry Experience
- Prior Business Development Experience a Plus
- Experience with 3D Modeling Programs (AutoCAD,SketchUp, Revit, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to Manage Multiple Aspects of Various Projects at the Same Time, with Focus and Accuracy